General College Tips
Tips to help you achieve success in College and in life.
Home > Library > General Tips
- Tips to Improve Academic Skills
Links to exam and study strategies, time management tips and writing research papers.
- Academic Tips
This web site contains tips and tricks to help you manage your time, take better notes, study more effectively, improve memory, take tests, and handle the stresses of college life.
- Critical Thinking Resources
Critical thinking resources.
- How I learned 4 languages in 4 years?
A personal guide to learning languages quickly.
- How to get Good Grades in College
Advice for college students includes a free Study Tip of the Month, and 'How to Get Good Grades In College'.
- Mind Tools: How to Master Stress
Comprehensive stress resource site. From understanding, surviving, recognizing, optimizing and managing stress.
- Reasoning and Being Rational
An explanation of what it is to be reasonable or rational. Many teachers expect students to be rational, but don't explain what that means.
- Rules To Live By: Dos, Don'ts, And Other Fabulous Tips
A Commencement Address by Callie Khouri providing excellent advice for education, career and life.
- Ten Top Tips for Academic Success
Ten tips to help you succeed academically.
- Test Panic Tips
Advice to get you through stressful exmas.